CONTOH SOALAN ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST (EPT) UNTUK PELAJAR ASASI UIAM
|Contoh Soalan English Placement Test UIAM|
Untuk Contoh Soalan EPT Korang boleh Download dengan klik pada Button Download di bawah:
Post kali ni khas untuk adik-adik yang berjaya menempatkan diri ke Pusat Asasi UIAM. Seperti yang korang sedia maklum, korang semua akan menduduki satu ujian English yang dinamakan English Placement Test (EPT). Jadi ini adalah contoh soalan yang seakan-akan EPT. Bukan 100% tapi adalah banyak persamaannya. Dan contoh ni diambil daripada carian pak cik google. Sebelum tu korang akan hadap 2 task. Task pertama berkaitan graf. Diorang boleh pilih samaada nak bagi line graph, pie chart, ataupun bar graph.
The graphs compare the number of deaths caused by six diseases in Someland in 1990 with the amount of research funding allocated to each of those diseases. It can be clearly seen that the amount of research funding in many cases did not correlate with the seriousness of the disease in terms of numbers of deaths.
In 1990 there were around 0.2 million deaths from AIDS, 0.1 million deaths from leprosy, 0.3 million deaths from tropical diseases, 0.5 million deaths from diarrhoea, 0.4 million deaths from malaria and 1.8 million deaths from TB. These figures can be contrasted with the amount of funding allocated for each disease. In 1990 AIDS received 180 million dollars in research funding, leprosy 80 million dollars in research funding, tropical diseases 79 million dollars in research funding, diarrhoea 60 million dollars in research funding, malaria 50 million dollars and TB 20 million dollars in research funding.
In conclusion it is clear that funding allocation for disease research in Someland is not wholly determined by the number of deaths for which each disease is responsible in a given year.
The graph shows the number of cases of X disease in Someland between the years 1960 and 1995. As an overall trend, it is clear that the number of cases of the disease increased fairly rapidly until the mid seventies, remained constant for around a decade at 500 cases before dropping to zero in the late 80s.
In 1960, the number of cases stood at approximately 100. That number rose steadily to 200 by 1969 and then more sharply to 500 in 1977. At this point the number of cases remained stable until 1984 before plummeting to zero by 1988. From 1988 to 1995 Someland was free of the disease.
In conclusion, the graph shows that the disease was increasingly prevalent until the 1980s when it was eradicated from Someland.
Untuk task 2, biasanya soalan dalam bentuk opinion. Korang kena bagi pendapat korang mengenai topik yang telah diberikan. Biasanya cukup sekadar 4-5 perenggan, kalau boleh jangan lebih daripada 4-5 perenggan ni. Untuk pengolahan perenggan:
Perenggan pertama: Introduction
Perenggan ke-2, ke-3, ke-4 : Isi-Isi korang (Pendapat korang)
Perenggan terakhir: Conclusion
- Some say that the internet is making the world smaller by bringing people together. To what extent do to you agree that the internet is making it easier for people to communicate with one another.
- In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion on this?
- Internet when used as a source of information, has more drawbacks than advantages. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
- uiam wajib belajar bahasa arab??
- Asasi kejuruteraan Uiam.
- Pusat asasi uiam (part 1)
- pusat asasi uiam (part 2)
- Persediaan sebelum ke pusat asasi
- Soalan wajib mengenai pusat asasi
- CONTOH SOALAN ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST (EPT)
- Bidang apa yang sesuai dengan saya??
- Semak syarat akademik ke IPTA
- IPTA mana yang sesuai dengan result SPM anda?